Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, is looking for approximately 15 scholars / students’ to join our External Bursary Programme.
After successfully completing studies, you may, after some selection processes, be placed within one of the following departments in Capitec:
- Information Technology
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Credit Management
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
Who we look for
- Individuals who are determined to succeed,
- Individuals who are motivated to reach their dreams and will seize every available opportunity.
If you fit this description and need help funding your studies, we would like to hear from you!
Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
Qualification Requirement: (Studying towards completing following qualifications):
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Economics
- BCom: Information Systems
- BCom: Statistics
- BCom: Mathematical Science
- BCom: Computer Science
- BSc: Computer Science
- BSc: Information Technology
- BSc: Mathematical Science
- BSc: Statistics
- Honours: Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Honours: Mathematical Statistics
- Honours: Quantitative Risk Management
- Masters: Economic Sciences
- Bachelors’ Degree in Electronic Engineering:
- Actuarial Science
- BSc: Physics
- Behavioural Economics
- Bachelors’ / Honours in Operations Research
- Bachelors’ in Software Development
- Bachelors’ Degree in Data Science
- Masters in Artificial Intelligence
To find out the requirements and to submit your application, please visit the following link:
Applications for 2021 have closed.