From one banking solution and innovative tech to Sunday and paperless banking, everything we do is to make your life easier and empower you to take control of your money. To simplify banking, we’ve developed an all-inclusive banking solution. Global One is the one solution that enables you to transact, save and access credit in realtime. We also believe in harnessing the power of technology to make each interaction easier and simpler. We do everything we can to ensure that our clients have access to transparent and affordable banking services.
When you bank with us, there are no hidden costs. We’re committed to making sure that you have a clear understanding of exactly what you’re paying for. Why shouldn’t you have access to your cash when and where you want it? Whether you prefer Remote Banking, ATM transacting, drawing cash from tills at your local supermarket or coming into one of our branches, the way you access you cash is entirely up to you. An affordable, simplified banking solution would mean very little without excellent service. Our immediate focus is to build a relationship with you to better understand your needs and goals and to empower you to take control of your cash. With more than 700 branches currently serving South Africans, our employee numbers have grown to almost 12 000 and we are still recruiting!
Capitec Bank, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants 10 exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) at our head office in Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
Once appointed to the GDP, you’ll be a part of a rotational programme that will give you exposure to different parts of the organisation. After successfully completing the programme, you will be placed within one of the following departments in Capitec Bank:
• Information Technology
• Data and Digital Solutions
• Financial Management
• Credit Management
• Business Improvement
• Business Support
Who we look for:
- You have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works;
- You are innovative in responding to business and client needs;
- You can decide upon and initiate appropriate action;
- You have the drive to deliver results and meet client expectations;
- You are motivated to work with and relate well to others;
- You can adapt and respond to change quickly;
- You enjoy networking; and
- You have a clear credit and criminal record.
- Must have work rights in South Africa (10 Digit SA ID number)
- Must have less than 24 months’ work experience
- Degree completion date: must be completed on or before 1st February 2020
- Degree must be at least a level of 7 in South Africa (BA/Bcom)
- Grade average: 60%
- The candidate must not have a qualification that is higher than level 10 in South Africa (Masters)
How to apply
Limited opportunities are available so make sure you log onto the following site to apply: https://leap.ly/campaign/caplink20
Closing date : 2019-05-05
Location: Western Cape