From one banking solution and innovative tech to Sunday and paperless banking, everything we do is to make your life easier and empower you to take control of your money. To simplify banking, we’ve developed an all-inclusive banking solution. Global One is the one solution that enables you to transact, save and access credit in realtime. We also believe in harnessing the power of technology to make each interaction easier and simpler. We do everything we can to ensure that our clients have access to transparent and affordable banking services. When you bank with us, there are no hidden costs. We’re committed to making sure that you have a clear understanding of exactly what you’re paying for. Why shouldn’t you have access to your cash when and where you want it? Whether you prefer Remote Banking, ATM transacting, drawing cash from tills at your local supermarket or coming into one of our branches, the way you access you cash is entirely up to you. An affordable, simplified banking solution would mean very little without excellent service. Our immediate focus is to build a relationship with you to better understand your needs and goals and to empower you to take control of your cash. With more than 700 branches currently serving South Africans, our employee numbers have grown to almost 12 000 and we are still recruiting!
Capitec Bank, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants 15 exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP).
A Capitec Bank person questions convention. We believe by helping people better manage their financial lives, we are playing a part in the banking revolution.
Help others find a better way to bank and join our Graduate Development Programme. You will get a 360 view of our business and find out how we are quietly going about making banking simpler and better.
Once appointed to the GDP, you’ll be a part of a rotational programme that will give you exposure to different parts of the organisation, within retail and/or business banking. After successfully completing the programme, you will be placed within one of the following departments in Capitec Bank:
- Information Technology
- Data and Digital Solutions
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Credit Management
- Client Experience
- Marketing & Communications
- Business Support
- Properties and Development
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
Who we look for
- You have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works
- You are innovative in responding to business and client needs
- You can decide upon and initiate appropriate action
- You have the drive to deliver results and meet client expectations
- You are motivated to work with and relate well to others
- You can adapt and respond to change quickly
- You enjoy networking
- You have a clear credit and criminal record
- Permanent Employment
- Relocation support
- Study leave
- Career development resources
- Life Cover
- Structured training
- Structured personal development
- Rotational Programme
To find out the requirements and to submit your application, please visit the following link:
Applications for 2021 are now closed.
We offer undergraduate and postgraduate bursaries to fund studies in selected fields and are looking for individuals who: are determined to succeed, motivated to reach their dreams and will seize every available opportunity. If you fit this description and need help funding your studies, we would like to hear from you!
Bursary applicants must fulfill one of the following 3 criteria:
- Have a National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- Be in the process of obtaining your 2019 National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- Currently, be studying towards or plan to study a relevant undergraduate and/or post-graduate degree within the following fields:
– Quantitative Risk Management
– Financial Management
– Business Economics
– Economic Science
– Economic and Management Science
– Industrial Engineering
– Applied Mathematics
– Computer- and/or Mathematical Science
– Data Mining and/or Science
– Information Technology and/or Computer Science
– Statistics and/or Mathematics
– Higher Certificate: Information Systems (Engineering/Internet/Software Development)
- Good standing academic record
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Willing to relocate to and work in Stellenbosch
Applications for 2021 are now closed