Are you the sort of person who likes to look through data and models in order find the hidden insights in them? Do you enjoy using mathematical modelling techniques to solve problems? Do you like creating reports and visualisations to explain it all?
If this sounds interesting to you, then maybe you might consider a career as a Data Analyst.
The sort of person who is suited to this career path are those who:
- Looking through data and models to find insights, which can then be explained to others through visualisations and reports.
- Can use mathematical modelling techniques to solve problems, especially in financial markets, that inform an organisation’s decisions.
- Paying attention to detail and being highly organised.
- Being a good communicator, especially when it comes to the insights provided by your analysis of a problem.
- Analysing various scenarios in order to leverage intelligent inferences for the organisation, which help it to develop strategies for operating in their current environment.