Name of Foundation :
Closing Date :
Bursary profiles registration (i.e. online applications) are welcome anytime but see applications page for specific bursaries closing dates.
Documentation needed to apply :
ID, Full Academic record, NBT results, Proof of Address
Our range of bursaries cover the full spectrum of faculties because of the breadth of sponsor clients, which include the following faculties:
- Health Sciences,
- Economics & Financial Sciences,
- Engineering & Built Environment,
- Information Technology,
- Law and Education.
What does the bursary or scholarship offering entail e.g. tuition, accommodation, meal allowance, etc.
We administer a range of bursaries and scholarships:
- Full bursaries that cover everything from Tuition, Accommodation, Meals, Books, Laptop
- Partial bursaries that cover Tuition and Books only or
- Top up bursaries that cover shortfall in funding for NSFAS students
- Child of Employee bursaries, that can either be full or partial bursary.