At Absa we’re committed to finding local solutions to uniquely local challenges and everything we do is focused on adding value. To this end we offer all our clients across the continent a range of retail, business, corporate and investment, and wealth management solutions as well as ensure a positive impact in all the countries where we operate.
We’re a truly African brand, inspired by the people we serve and determined to always be brave, passionate and ready so that we can make Africa proud.
Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 42 000 employees.
At Absa Group we believe in possibility, in the actions of people who always find a way to get things done. We believe in creating opportunities for our customers to make their possibilities real and supporting them every step of the way. Our group is a future-focused organisation, driven by progress and our desire to thrive in the digital age.
- Applicants must be South African citizens, currently at an accredited university or planning to enter tertiary education in 2019.
- Undergraduate students must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in the 2019 academic year.
Applicants should be studying to complete a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Informatics, Information Technology
- Data Science
- Actuarial Sciences
- Financial Mathematics
- Engineering (industrial, financial, or process)
- Other relevant Mathematical Sciences
Closing date : 2019-06-30
The Rising Eagles Graduate Programme has evolved into the Gen A Grad Programme, reflecting Absa’s role in shaping Africa’s future. The Gen A Grad Programme will be bringing together a new generation of our continent’s talent with the vision of creating tomorrow’s leaders. That’s Africanacity. That’s Absa.
The GenA Grad Programme is designed for grads who are on their A-game, and believe in not just building a career, but also building our continent. This 10-month structured development journey will equip new graduates with the fundamental skills required to transition effectively into Absa as young professionals.
Closing date : 2019-06-23
- A structured development journey in the first year of employment
- Permanent employment from day one, with a competitive package. With the exception of the Industrial Psychology Internship and the Global Markets Programme
- Vehicle and home finance at staff rates
- Reduced banking fees
- A dedicated Young Talent Team to support you
- The opportunity to be a part of initiatives affecting real change in Africa
- A strong support network of Alumni
- Access to vast networking opportunities in Africa
- An opportunity to bring solutions from the Human Quantum Computer to life
How to apply
Limited opportunities are available so make sure you log onto the following site to apply: https://gena.absa.africa/