Overview of bursaries or scholarships offered
Tomorrow Trust is a non-profit organization supporting children and youth in need, throughout their educational journey. Our students are offered full bursaries together with tailored psycho-social and academic support throughout their qualification. Holistic workshops are run each month to assist students in preparing for the world of work.
- Students must be between the ages of 18 and 24
- Students must be pursuing a full time course at an accredited institution of higher learning
- Bursaries are offered in any field of study either for undergraduate or Honours
- Students must be unable to access or have greatly difficulty in obtaining funding for tertiary education
- Students must have a keen desire to learn and develop themselves
What does the bursary or scholarship offering entail e.g. tuition, accommodation, meal allowance, etc.
Full bursaries covering costs for Tuition, Textbooks, Accommodation, Transport & Food Allowance
Partial bursaries or ‘top ups’ are also available if other funding already exists